Frequently Asked Questions
This error can be caused by two things;
1) You have tried to download the file from the email link more than once. To correct, login to your account on ClickWrestle and click the Purchased Videos link. This will allow you to download the file.
2) You are using a download accelerator or download manager program. These programs cause issue with the ClickWrestle downloads and must be disabled.
If you have followed the above steps and are still having problems, please contact us at http://www.clickwrestle.com/content/contact-us
New videos on ClickWrestle are now available in the MP4 file format, using the H.264 video codec and the AAC audio codec.
The following software can play ClickWrestle's MP4 files on your computer:
Here's how to transfer an MP4 video file to an iPhone or iPod:
- Start iTunes.
- From the 'File' menu, select 'Add File to Library'.
- Select the MP4 video file on your computer.
- This video will now appear in the Library under 'Movies' section of iTunes.
- Connect your iPhone or iPod to your computer; it should then appear under the 'Devices' section of iTunes.
- Click your device name (e.g. 'XXX's iPhone').
- Go to the Video tab on the right hand side of the page.
- Scroll down to the 'Movies' section, enable Sync movies, and then enable the checkbox in front of the name of the video file.
- Click the 'Apply' (or Sync) button.
All new videos are available for download as either WMV (Windows) or Quicktime (Mac). You have the option to select your format when adding the video to your shopping cart.
Videos are encoded at high-quality 720x480 resolution with an average bitrate of 1.5mbs for crystal-clear viewing.
Some of the earlier videos on the system were encoded at 320x240 and only available as WMV.
If for any reason you are unhappy with your video quality, please let us know and we will do our best to help.
Currently, all match downloads are encoded using DRM-free Windows Media 8, Quicktime or MP4 file types. There are several guides on the internet that will walk you through the process of creating a DVD from your digital files.
You can also do a search on Google for "WMV to DVD", "MOV to DVD" or "MP4 to DVD" and find many results. Please feel free to share your tips and tricks on the message boards for others.
When paying with PayPal e-check, the payment may take up to 4 days to clear. This process is entirely on PayPal's end, and your download links will be automatically emailed to you as soon as the payment clears on our end.
Some of our earlier videos are only available in Windows Media (wmv) format.
You can play a WMV file on your Mac. With the recent release of Windows Media Components for QuickTime, you can play Windows Media audio and video files (WMA, WMV) directly in the QuickTime Player.
Flip4Mac WMV is comprised of a collection of QuickTime components that enables Mac OS X users to play, import and export Windows Media files using QuickTime-based applications. Both the PowerPC and Intel-based Macintosh systems are supported, on Mac OS X version 10.3.9 and QuickTime version 6.5 or later.
You can download Flip4Mac WMV free of charge at http://www.microsoft.com/mac/products/flip4mac.mspx
Many of our videos include free previews which play using embedded flash video. To view these videos, make sure you have the most recent version of Adobe Flash Player installed. Here is a direct link to install Adobe Flash Player. http://www.adobe.com/products/flashplayer/